Twin Panel STD Test Details
If you are sexually active, it’s important to be aware of your sexual health status for not only your own wellness but to protect your partners, as well. Chlamydia and gonorrhea often come without symptoms, so you could be unknowingly spreading these infections to others and even potentially creating long-term health problems for yourself.
The Priority STD twin-panel test identifies the presence of the specific bacteria responsible for chlamydia and gonorrhea. Testing is FDA-approved, prioritizing your privacy to ensure you get the results you need. When you choose Priority STD, there are no surprise fees, no long waits to receive testing supplies or results, and no uncomfortable situations.
When you’re in need of STD testing, you don’t want to wait. Ordering a test through Priority STD can be done discreetly online or over the phone. Once your order is placed, you can visit any of the 4,000 private testing locations same-day with no appointment needed. Because these collection facilities perform a variety of health testing, no one will know why you’re there, and the facilities themselves are professional and value your privacy. Your samples will be analyzed and results will be provided to you through Priority STD’s secure patient login within 72 hours. You will receive an email when the full results are ready, and care counselors are available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your results.
The twin-panel test requires only a urine sample, and with the guidance of professional lab technicians, the test is easy and pain-free. The lab technician will provide you with clear instructions during your visit to ensure no contamination for the most accurate results. If you test positive for either infection, Priority STD offers easy access to antibiotic treatment, as well as care counseling, or you can contact your healthcare provider with your results for treatment options.
Priority STD only uses CLIA-certified labs and they meet the high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications.
Test for Common STDs with a Priority STD Twin-Panel Test
Chlamydia is a common STD caused by bacteria that is spread through sexual activity. Although many individuals experience no symptoms, some may have abnormal discharge, burning during urination, pain or swelling, and more. Untreated chlamydia can lead to long-term health complications, especially in women, but the STD is curable with antibiotic medications.
Gonorrhea is a common STD, especially in younger individuals ages 15-24. The infection is caused by bacteria that is spread through vaginal, anal, or oral sex with an infected person. While it often comes with no symptoms, some may experience pain or burning during urination, discharge, bleeding, and more. Untreated gonorrhea can result in serious, permanent health problems for both men and women, but it is curable with medication.
What’s Included with Each Priority STD Twin-Panel Test
- Discreet chlamydia and gonorrhea testing from a local, professional collection facility
- Same-day visits available, or your order is valid for 90 days from purchase for testing that’s convenient with your schedule
- No waiting for test materials
- No shipping required
- Fast, reliable results available within 24-72 hours
Why Choose the Priority STD Twin-Panel Test?
- The Priority STD twin-panel test uses a highly accurate Aptima nucleic acid amplification test with a simple urine sample that is generally more reliable than other testing methods
- All labs working with Priority STD are CLIA-certified, indicating they meet the high standards in order to obtain state and federal certifications, and are submitted to regular inspections
- Priority STD is a HIPAA-compliant company with FDA-approved testing
- Results are easy to understand and you are provided with guidance toward next steps to achieve health and wellness
- Same-day visits are available with no appointment necessary
- Priority STD provides the necessary information to file a self-claim with insurance for reimbursement – no direct insurance billing to keep results off your permanent health record